NPark

8.5.08

Some remarks about life recently....

Busy with work recently....at the meantime, preparing for exam again....weekdays focus on work, weekends for study.....exhausted....

I don't know whether you know it or not....motorola's handphone has one disadvantage...where it keeps beeping when you do not read the incoming sms. Previously, if I sleep early and there is any sms, I will be waken up by the beeping sound of my handphone. Now? guess what, I have no idea at all, and only know about it on the next day morning.....I truely tired, can say so....

Well, not blamming friends for sms me so late....actually I also sms friends before I sleep....that's the only free personal time, I connect to my group of friends....I guess, that's also the rope that still tie us up, till now....even life is busy....To all my friends who are reading this article, thanks for understanding....

Recently, feeling like lossing passion for things surround....feel like nothing can spark me up....include the receiving bonus....feeling like it is just a figure inside my bank account....however, if not receiving it, or receive less, I'll sure get angry for not being appreciated for the pass one year.....

For old friends and new friends meet recently....no sparking add to my life recently too....I think, things happen always need some sort of imagination.....something that can catch my eyes and mind....saying like gals also look for pretty, beautiful, smart and handsome, isn't?....haha...but who say gals should not act like man....well, that is gal. Girls are always so complicated....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home