NPark

19.12.06

Message to non-Mandarin reading friends....

18/12/2006 Monday Sunny day 11.41am

My English is not good. I admit it.
I have a few close friends who do not know how to read Mandarin. Some still know what is going on with my life recently. Some might not, as unable to get the news from my blog. To whom it may concern, this article is dedicated to them……

To my good friend since my university time:
Long time we didn’t really sit down and communicate our recent life, our thinking and even though spent a good quality time together. Could I say is, since I joined my current company, since I occupied myself with my work, since you undertaking a course of “pat-to-logy”, since our life is become apart without common understanding, and maybe….since I become more and more occupied my life with “I”….
Work has occupied a big portion of my time right now, and due to that, most of my feeling is surrounding with work. You can’t understand how tough the office work of mine, same as I don’t understand how difficult you are servicing your customers and meeting the sales target. Time is never enough for me to involve in other things. Relationship, hobbies, traveling and improving. Might be the reason of not understanding, and also I’m seeking the supporting element which I was unable to get from you for a long time, we are become apart…..
People said good friends keep changing when you passing through your life, but I wish good friend as you will not just a memory of mine.
Hope tomorrow is always better, and with my heart, we are working on that……
P/S: a good start for us, spending a good dinner time tonight J

To a friend knowing not long but have a common understanding:
A friend as you, I truly appreciate, especially in a society of seeking for benefit each other nowadays. Thanks for giving me technical support in field such as car, computer, handphone etc. Whenever how dumb am I, how worse my condition is, I can tell you the whole story, and you always not pouring cold water on me, or pour salt on my wound.
People said human with lack confidence is always seeking for supporting element. Thanks for knowing my needs, and giving me advice accordingly.
Friends always help each other. I don’t contribute much so far (maybe I am too humble, and you will say I already do a good part, hehe), and hope our friendship will last forever…..and last thing, wish you find your soul mate soon J

To you:Life is full of unexpected. I am looking forward to meet you, and I hope I will get prepare before that. Hope you too, and wish the time won’t be too far from now.
I don’t know whether you are able to read in Mandarin or not….hope you are, as I would like you to see the true of me…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home