NPark

10.5.08

My Antenna Hilang....

Last Monday....sent my car for washing and wax....after that, wonder why I no longer able to listen to radio while driving in the tunnel....and in the lower ground of car park....worked till late for the continuous few days, and forget to take a look at the antenna....until the day before yesterday....only realize it....my antenna kena curi!!

Made a complaint to the shop of offering me car wash and wax. Unfortunately they are not responsible for it....saying his staffs all drive motor, thus won't steal my antenna....argue a while there, but still end up nothing....

After that, in the afternoon, heard a friend said....the antenna cost more than hundred...wow, so expensive??? sad lo...kena belanja again....anyway, met an ex-colleague yesterday....he said is less than RM 20.....who is saying the truth le?? Well, have to check it out with car accessories shop next time....at the meantime....just let it be lo.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home