NPark

14.9.08

Should I wear big size T-shirt again?

Yesterday received a comment from my good friend. Well, actually is a comment from another friend, and both of them feeling the same way. They asked me don't ever wear big size T-shirt again!...after saw my photos taking in Bali...for your information, during the 5 days 4 nights trip there, I did wear a non body-tide T-shirt for one day.

Reason of my friend given, after she gets comment from another two friends:
1) During the Bali trip, we went for spa. Girls were together when we did jacuzzi. From there, they get to know that I am not type of "save oil's lamp" (in mandarin, hehe). Even though I am thin, they feel that I have "asset" to show off and why not. Guys are always type of eye-entertaining feature.

Well, didn't say anything after my friend told me her comment. Maybe I will try to, but don't think I will totally, completely and 100% doing it.

The reason I have:
1) If choosing look pretty or feel comfortable, I think I will always choose comfortable.
Example:
- Went for holiday in Bali is more to relax and having fun. The 1st point of course is not "look pretty in photos". Some more went for holiday, I will try to cut down the weight of luggage. Accessories, hair treatment oil, make-up things, things to match colour for blouse, hehe...sorry lo.....those thing I only able to do in KL :)
- The only one day I wear non body-tide T-shirt in Bali was when we went to Kintamani. They said the weather there is like Cameron Highlands. I am type of afraid of cold. So I chose to wear comfortable.
- A lot of girls always wear high heels when going to shopping mall. They might just jalan-jalan or shopping with friends, boyfriend or whoever. They look prettier with high heels. And sorry that I choose to wear sandals because wearing high heels is hurting my feet if long hours.

2) I haven't found my Mr.Right. However, if a guy is only looking at me due to my pretty, I will "pei si" him (in cantonese, together with finger sign LJ, like in Hong Kong movies, hehe). I do not say I am not pretty, but I am prefer people appreciate me because of my inner beauty :)

3) Above two might be wrong. The main reason is, I am just different compare to other girls!

Hehe......

Anyway, I am still girl.....will try to upload more prettier photos to this blog next time.

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2008 2:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always have your firm belief ...So, just stick to that.

 
At 10/19/2008 10:34 pm, Blogger dragonfly said...

thanks....feel good to have friends appreciate me as you =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home