NPark

7.9.08

Some Thought on 06092008

Went out for movie and dinner with two friends just now. Normally I shall not watch this kind of movie in cinema, but due to celebrating my friend's belated birthday, we did as he wish =) (Happy Belated Birthday!!)

Have some thought and want to leave a few notes here tonight....regarding the movie. A movie from Singapore, "Money Not Enough" some sort of that...the mother has Alzheimer's disease and starting to ask her son repeated question. Have some feel on this scene. Even though my father is not having this disease (touch wood), but due to the lose of short term memory after a minor stroke few years ago, sometime he also ask question repeatedly. I am not staying with him all the time, but I know it needs a lot of patient, and thank God my mom and brother are always with him. During the movie, the audiences are laughing about the scene, but what I feel, is a taste of sour. It make me think further that, what is the best I can do, if someday in future, my parent fell sick. It is always not easy to make everything perfect....

Tonight get to know some bad incidents happen to my friend for the past two three weeks. Personal, family and work. It is always not easy to get through all the obstacles at one time. I am not the kind who is good in comforting people. Wish what I did just now are just fine. Have some thought about this also....three weeks....just a three weeks....so many incidents can happen...life is too fragile and short...

Wish we live as what we should do, do as what we live for....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home