NPark

17.5.08

Rumours....

Last night received a call from my lovely auntie from Cameron Highlands. She purposely called me to off my handphone last night as hearing her friends said about the kong tao thing made from Indonesian. She said some people at her place already kena....off course I have asked about what have happen....well, can't say I totally or fully believe what she said, but I just feel no harm to follow.....just off the handphone for one night....which normally people also been encouraged to off hp time by time. And mostly the feeling is, I very appreciate with what I auntie have done....she is so care about me, until don't know how true is the news, but still called me up, from a hundred kilometers away....

I sms the info to a few of my nearer friends also after the phone call. Actually I also know they will laugh at it and thinking it is just a joke.....but you know, the moment I sent out the sms, I just feel like, I care of you all, and I do my part, true or not true, I just leave it be....Chinese people said, yau sat cho, mou fong ko.....

However, today morning, received a call from a friend....the first word she said, was like giving me the feeling of pointing out last night's thing is just a rumours, even advertised in newspaper....a bit of disappointed at that time....I know it will be this, but I thought friend is able to see my yong sam liong fu, of thinking of her whenever I hearing anything. Maybe thing is not that complicated as I think, or maybe I am just too sensitive.....

Recalled a scene happen four to five years ago......an old friend called me to ask to "meet up" one of her friend....something I said for the first words...."Thanks for remembering me, at that point of time..."

Am I expecting too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home