NPark

11.5.08

发霉

Today, and the coming a few days....might be "turning to mushroom" time....haha...do not understand what I say? yaya....well, exam is just around the corner, thus will have a few days continuously not working, just staying at home for final preparation....lock myself from any outdoor activities, i.e. working, meeting friends, dinner appointment etc.....always staying at home, 发霉liao la...

Luckily I have TV, radio and online access at home. If feel bored study, still can take a break for these entertainment...can't imagine how I coped with previous time...4 to 5 years ago, when I still had no tv and notebook/pc. Well, can say that
我的适应能力蛮强的,haha....

Having cornetto mini ice-cream while reading friends' blog...is really type of 享受

Well, just found out, actually I am still not use to access online....after do a few normal activities, don't know which website I can spend time with....a bit boring pula....haven't heard before le, haha....

That's all for this time....back to boooookkkkssss.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home