NPark

10.5.08

Dreaming....realizing....

Long time didn't write in Mandarin...well....beside lazy to do the han yu ping xin, can't deny my han yu ping xin is getting worst in figuring the words I want, hahaha....typing in English is faster....just...sometime unable to really quote the vocab to express the feeling I want, haha.

Long long time ago...when facing some weird feeling about something, but unable to figure out what is wrong (in real life), God is kind of helping me, let me find out in my dreams....However, too bad to say...this is not happening for long time already....maybe, God is giving me a challenge, to find out the reason myself...

Last night, dream of something....(won't tell the detail here, hehe)...let me flash back a memory of mine...about movie "Lord of The Ring"....Among the actors / characters, my girlfriend like Legolas (act by Orlando Bloom) very much...saying he is so so so handsome....but me? I prefer Aragorn (act by Viggo Mortenson)....well, from this movie, I realize I'm not really like "handsome", but something give me a feeling of...."wow, he is very man wo!!!" hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home