NPark

23.6.08

Why so busy?

Recently, always feel time is not enough....well, I know in time management, prioritize is very important. I try to manage my personal time as well, but feel like, there is not much result seen.

Since promoted last two months, newspaper been distributed to me every working day. I choose to receive Sin Chew Daily. Good to say, I am more updated to news now. Short point to say is, I become busier compare to last time. Leave office is already not an early time. After work, dinner and bath, I am like rushing to finish my newspaper reading. I am type of greedy people I can say, or can I say my interest is very wide? A lot of news I found it interesting to read, thus spend a lot of time. Normally I can't finish reading newspaper for each day. I accumulate special edition and investment edition to Saturday. As such, on each Saturday, I need to clear to storage before I buy Sunday Sin Chew, and another week coming.

There was two weeks that I manage to leave office earlier and finish whole newspaper reading. I feel so proud of myself that time (haha, small things also feel proud). I tried to carry something to read while waiting for lift, waiting for traffic light, stuck in traffic jam. However, a few weeks passed, it is really tired. Time like catching something non-stop.

Last weekend, I feel like no time to really sit down to relax and watch a movie. Saturday:
~10.10am woke up
~10.30am had some light breakfast
~10.45am hand wash clothes
~12.10pm took bath
~12.35pm went out for lunch and read newspaper in the kopitiam
~2.00pm review training material which I attend last two weeks as I need to do an assignment
~4.15pm clearing storage of newspaper from weekdays (reading)
~5.00pm take bath, preparing to go out
~5.30pm depart to colleague's house for her house warming
~11.10pm reach home, rest and do some reading (as hobby) before sleep

Sunday:
~10.30am woke up, take bath, have light breakfast
~11.15am appointment with chinese physician, as I spring my leg on Thursday
~1.00pm lunch, read Sunday newspaper
~2.00pm serve net, searching for some info
~3.00pm do training assignment
~6.00pm do some hand wash and take bath
~7.00pm dinner
~7.45pm onwards: jaga semi-auto washing machine to do laundry, cut fingernails, clean my bedroom, call my mom, read newspaper
~12.30am sleep

Feel like I spend a lot of time reading newspaper, isn't? maybe can cut down on it but I do feel there is a lot of good info I can gain from there.....

For some friends who might not understand how

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home