NPark

18.5.08

Tears, Flying with The Moon and Stars......

Unable to sleep tonight....feel so so sorry and blamed myself of saying something wrong to my mom in phone call tonight....my tone was quite rough at that time, at least myself feeling so....feeling so down....

Unable to sleep, suddenly think of a book I bought two years ago, but not really read about it....a book teaching young children how to take care of parents when they are getting older....read about it, and suddenly realise the problem my mom facing now, are quite similar to depression.....

I blamed myself about this....why keep things and myself being excuse from getting this info earlier....some info about how to take care of parents, as a young children....what should do, what should not do....

I feel myself are so selfish....a lot of things always own interest come first....works, study, reading own interest story kind of novels, rather taking the correct move of taking care of my parents.....

Tears drop...everytime I feel uncertainty...don't know what to do....However, a short while after that, after my brain function to take up the analysis and make out decision what to do next....feel calm....things might not be too bad to take the move now....and the first thing to do on the morning, will be calling my mom to apologize....

I believe, people will get tougher and grow up when facing obstacles in their life....and God will always blessing this kind of people....

P/S: Tonight, I also get a step to know myself deeper....a person who is kind of "bu zhi shuo chuo" when first facing something, but able to sort it out when my rational is back to me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home