NPark

26.4.09

It Is Not Because Of "It's time" This Time!

Have job grade upgrading last two weeks, together with the VB letter. This time, only have the feeling of "promotion". Why I say so? because this time only 24 people in the company in the rank M has promotion, and so far I still haven't heard anyone else in my dept is in the list (maybe I am too busy with work until no time to 8). Some colleagues in the other dept congratulated me when met up in lift etc. This time, I only felt...."wow"...
Last year, too many people getting promotion (in my dept) until I felt that it was no speciality. It was just because..."it's time for me", after a few years of experience. Maybe I was affected by a chit-chating with a colleague before I received the letter. From the chit-chating, got to know a younger colleague who is not really met the expectation of an immediate superior at certain task area also get the same promotion. Well, can't blame me I was under-estimate myself in that scenario.
Anyway, now is the time I feel that, emmm, maybe I have something different, hahaha...

P/S: I admit that I am very "responsible" in my job. Can't count how many times I stay late (nowadays normally is around 8pm) in office for work. All this while I don't think I'm a workaholic. Yesterday met a colleague in an activity function, a colleague who rarelly communicate and know well. He congratulated me at 1st, and later sort of saying I'm a workaholic. Well, I can ignore his comment as he really doesn't know me well, nor dealing much in office. Anyway, have a 2nd thought, do I?

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2013 7:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
Thank you!
my site - two car garage

 

Post a Comment

<< Home