NPark

27.12.08

The Reason of Mood Swinging??

Just sign in Facebook yesterday...well, quite nice I found, so far...maybe next time will spend more time there...
Went to see a 大师 yesterday. Get some advise and found out something about me, which something to understand myself better. Well, wow, that's really informative!
I shall share more information in future, most probably in Mandarin I guess. Better explaination. Anyway, would like to clarify here, last posting about my down mood, that's really have a reason, only knew after met 大师. Emm, well, mood swing sometime without reason. That is the current of "Me". However, hope with taken 大师's advice, I can improve that much more better in future. All the best to me!

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2008 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho..ho..finally, sign up the facebook. Add me : GuayHong.Loo@hotmail.com

 
At 12/28/2008 4:01 pm, Blogger dragonfly said...

Just add, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home