NPark

8.11.08

Owe you, but not my fault!

Just finish drafting a letter to send to my boss's boss tomorrow morning, due at 10am. Take quite some time to draft the letter as it's regarding a choice to make in our position to take in year 2009 and 2010. Accepting the choice offering is easier, but if declining, of course need to write it in a proper manner.

Well, this weekend even though not full pack with activities, but still unable to upload much in my blog. Actually there should be a long article wrote on Friday midnight, emm, should be Saturday early morning, but don't know why eblogger did not auto save my draft and when fail to publish my post, my article just gone!

So, Mr.MC, I know I still owe you a briefing about the idea I stated on Friday night. Anyway, don't think I can "re-write" it tonight. Now is 12.47am, and tomorrow is Monday, guess I need to go to bed now. My Chinese Pysician and Facial Therapist already advise me to sleep earlier, even though I already fail to do that on Friday, hahaha.....

Lastly, glad that I have a new visitor of my blog, Mr.MC. Gan bei!

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2008 3:10 pm, Blogger winterwhale said...

next time dont draft online ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home