NPark

21.1.07

Disappointment

In a cyber cafe right now. Have an article in my tumbdrive right now, but unfortunately this cyber cafe does not have Microsoft Words license. Thus I am unable to upload my article today (as you might know I am unable to access internet in office starting one and half weeks ago).

Will see whether can get a cyber cafe with Microsoft Words nearby my house later or not, and of course with cheap rate, haha.

Miss you all!

P/S: now I only realise how "important" to upload article in blog. Feel some disappointment just now when I found out unable to do so just now.

2 Comments:

At 1/22/2007 1:53 am, Blogger winterwhale said...

wah! so lao beh cafe ah...

 
At 1/23/2007 2:12 pm, Blogger W said...

Actually, you can open your WORD with notepad or wordpad in the window. The cyber cafe got window gua?!

The problem is whether they got CSTAR or not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home